Rons Primitive Skills

Custom Search

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Hi-jacked and un-jacked

My blog has been hijacked and come to find out they never posted anything. They did delete a bunch of my stuff but that can be fixed. Weird. It took a lot of work to get the powers that be to believe me when I told them I am who I say I am and I'm the author/owner/creator of Rons Primitive Skills. So finally after a long break I'm back. I've been doing a lot of primitive goodness these past years and will have gobs of goodies to share. I don't do Facebook anymore and I don't hang out at any forums. I've been doing a lot of research and working 12 hour days. Our business takes up most of my time. I have some articles to post soon such as the fire plow, some new and exotic cordage plants,how to get anything useful from low grade coastal chert and some more fire making fun stuff. We're still here in Florida and have been casually looking at some sites in Missouri and Tennessee. I have a lot of work to do to make this place get a good market value. We will try to sell it as a working hobby farm/horticulture business. I've gotten rid of a lot of gear over the last 7 years and I've bought some new things, too.I whittled my library down big time when I was still in California and now I only keep a few very good books. Now that our business is up and running I should be able to carve out some time for frequent posts. Stay tuned.....

No comments: