Rons Primitive Skills

Custom Search

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2021

The Kershaw Camp 12 Parang is going back home.

 What POS quality control at Kershaw! The blade noticeably curves to the right. If the temper is messed up then its dangerous to use. I didn't even try it out. Asked Amazon for a return, got it and packed this thing up and it will go back tomorrow. I am going to buy the Condor Bushcraft Parang. I like the Village model, too. At least I am familiar with Condor quality and its not made in China. Years back I owned a Condor Tool & Knife Golok. It was a sweet blade. I downsized my collection and it was one of the things that went. I also had one of the early sheath knives and it was great, but it too went to a new home. When the Bushcraft gets here I'll give it a workout. Theres a portion of my fence line just covered with huge muscadine grape vines and privet trees asking to be cleared.

No comments: