Rons Primitive Skills

Custom Search

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Gators, bugs and beautiful women


I am living in Florida now. The land of alligators, bugs and very green forests. I met the love of my life and decided to leave the ranch in Idaho for greener pastures, so to say. I loved Idaho but I am down right tired of the cold winters and the dry western states. I have a ton of photo's and have been learning about the local flora and fauna so will post some pics tomorrow. I also have an Etsy store where I'll be selling some things. Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RealNature?ref=l2-shopheader-name I have some nice old petrified wood from Colorado for sale and will be putting it up soon. I have a few photos listed and will be working at listing more, too. If anyone has suggestions on good books about Florida plant life and ethnobotany, please feel free to let me know. Thanks in advance and I'll be posting more soon.

My fiance, Annie, and I

Baby gator at the St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge-about a foot and a half long

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're doing well, Ron. Glad to hear it! Florida's a great place to be. :)

weekendwoodsman