Rons Primitive Skills

Custom Search

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gorilla warfare or what the USPS does to packages.

I just got home and the mail man left a book I ordered from Paperback Swap. I was stunned. This isn't the first time its happened and its been a lot more than books. I had a box arrive empty with the side missing. They marked it confirmed delivery and left it at my door step. That was a hard one to work out with the company that sent me the product. Other packages have arrived looking like they went through a 5 year Euro soccer fest. Come on, guys, aint we paying you enough? I know a lot of fellow vets who work for the USPS and tell horror stories about the crappy conditions and rotten supervision at some places, but these are things people spent good money and time on. Be careful, huh?

What happened?

Anger management, maybe?

"slight damage to the packageing. everythings ok, carry on......."



Might be a little rough to read.

This happened before. At least this is only a quarter way through the book.

No comments: