Rons Primitive Skills

Custom Search

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year and get ready!!!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe new year and from what I see happening in the world we had all best prepare for changes big and small. The economy, oil, political unrest and just plain uncertainty of the future should wake anyone up who has an inkling to prepare. NOW is the time to set aside extra food and essentials as well as learn and practice any skills necessary. Work has taken up 99% of my time lately and I haven't been doing anything with this blog but that is going to change very soon. I have been putting together a digital library of survival and preparedness information and now have around 2,000 pdf files saved to disk. More on this in the very near future. Take care and prepare!

No comments: